Wednesday 1 March 2017

Accessible Romance

When you're planning a wedding, and you're a disabled Bride, it's not just guest lists, chair covers and DJ's you need to think about! Today I talk about accessible romance! If you can't see the video click here!

Please subscribe to my channel, Youtube have changed their rules and I can't get my personalised URL without a certain amount of subscribers.


If you're in Essex and have any wedding related businesses or recommendations, please get in touch; Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com, all vendors used in our wedding will get a full write up in my blogs and all social medias.

Until Next Wednesday!
L xxx

P.S In case you didn't see my last blog, I wrote about disability discount, click here to read all about it, who doesn't want to save some extra pennies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com