Monday 12 August 2013

Coloured Past to A Rainbow Future

Hello,

Long time no see! Time to wish Diary of New Freedom a Happy Birthday! This week is the blogs third Birthday! Going by my reader statistics you’re not sick of me yet! (Even when I disappear for weeks at a time!)

I took a self imposed break. I don’t think I had realised how much the last year had taken out of me, what with the dreaded Troll, pain medication causing a psychotic break, amongst family stresses and pain I needed to cut off, back away from the computer and do... well nothing.

The letter I wrote to my 19 year old self, became my most popular post to date and it made me realise that to continue on into a coloured future to match my rainbow past I needed to look after myself. Although since my “looking after” myself started, I have less energy, more ulcers, spots and have seemed to have got fatter – attractive.... oh well!

Anyway, I’ve had a bloody great few weeks; I read at my best friend’s wedding, ate three afternoon tea’s with the accompanying cakes/sandwiches/cream/jams, I had such a blinding night out that cannot remember anything between 10pm and 8am, visited friends in Richmond where they held their beautiful wedding, went to see my “in law” family for a long weekend of BBQ’s and one of our nieces had her third Birthday!
Duckface Fail
Beths Third Birthday!
 
Siobhan and I at her wedding xxx
Now I’ve gotten off my lazy ass I’m getting started on the fundraising I started for Motivation earlier this year... I will be asking for lots of help, you don’t get away that easily people!

Plus I need to get back to writing for my local paper again! If case you missed my last three articles here are the links to the PDF download pages!



Keep your inboxes clear.... I'm Baaack!!

L x
 

I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com