Sunday 27 February 2011

Competition

Hi Guys,
Been busy and quiet since OZ (serious post holiday blues! - Will explain more soon!) I'm off to Suffolk tomorrow with some friends so I won't be able to check my blog/messages until next weekend.

BUT next Saturday I'm involved in World Book Night. WBN is a celebration of books and reading and on March 5th 20,000 volunteers will be giving out special editions of 25 selected titles to anyone they wish to encourage reading on a huge scale!

I'm one of the 20,000 givers and I have 48 books at my disposal to give away. I chose a book called Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes - simply because I love all of her novels.

So I'm interested to see who's reading this!! I'm giving away 5 copies of the book to readers on here 2 international and 3 in the UK. There's no catch all you have to go is e-mail me at LynseyMEllard@gmail.com with your name and address and I will pick at random those who'll receive a copy of Rachel's Holiday.

Speak in a week.
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com